Mathematics / Mensuration
The sum of areas of all the faces of a 3D solid figure (both plane and curved) is called its total surface area.
The total amount of space occupied by a 3D solid figure is called its volume.
In this lesson we will learn to find the Surface Area and Volume of many different 3D figures like cube, cuboid, prism, pyramid and many others.
Area of Rectangle and Square
Area of Parallelogram
Surface Area and Volume of Cylinder - Assess
Surface Area and Volume of Cube and Cuboid
- Introduction to Mensuration
- Total surface area of various solids like cube, cuboid, cylinder, etc
- Review of Mensuration
- Area of Trapezium and Polygon
- Area of Quadrilateral
- Area of Polygon
- Area of Combinations of Plane Figures
- Area of Irregular Rectilinear Figures
- Understand Volume and Capacity
- Total surface area and Volume of a Right Circular Cylinder