Mathematics / Perimeter and Area
The length of the total boundary of a figure is called its perimeter. The Metric unit of perimeter is same as the unit of length - Metre.
The amount of surface covered by an object is called it area. The Metric unit of area is square metre.
- Introduction to Perimeter and Area/Fields and Fences
- Calculating boundary of given figures
- Calculating boundary of uneven and curved shapes
- Calculating Area
- Calculating Area of irregular shapes
- Review of Perimeter and Area/Fields and Fences