Mathematics / Set Concepts and Venn Diagram
A collection of well defined and distinct objects is called a set.
Venn diagrams are used to represent sets.
Learn how sets are represented and their properties. Understand different types of sets.
- Introduction to Set Concepts
- Equal & Equivalent sets
- Empty & Universal sets
- Finite and Infinite sets
- Cardinal property of a set
- Operations on Set :Union and Intersection properties of sets
- Disjoint sets
- Overlapping & Complement sets
- Venn Diagrams
- Review of Set Concepts
- Universal Set and Subsets
Sets -- Summary
Learnhive Lesson on Sets
Accessed by: 212 Students