Mathematics / Coordinate Geometry
Learn about Cartesian system and how to plot a point in a plane when its co-ordinates are given.
The Cartesian plane is a plane with a rectangular co-ordinate system that associates each point in the plane with a pair of numbers.
The two numbers are called its x-coordinate and y-coordinate.
The x-coordinate measures the distance of the point from the y-axis or abscissa. The y-coordinate measures the distance of the point from the x-axis or ordinate.
Accessed by: 104 Students
- Average Time: 00:06:52
- Average Score: 37.68
- Questions: 15
- Cartesian System - Rectangular co-ordinate axes, Cartesian co-ordinates of a point, Quadrant
- Plotting of points and drawing the graph
- Inclination and Slope
- Introduction to Coordinate Geometry
- Dependent and Independent Variables
- Ordered Pair
- Graphs of Different Equations
- Review of Coordinate Geometry