Mathematics / Statistics - Measures of Central Tendency
Learn to calculate Arithmetic Mean, Median and Mode for different types of data.
- Understanding Class intervals, class boundaries and limits, frequency, frequency table, class size for grouped data
- Grouped frequency distributions: the need to and how to convert discontinuous intervals to continuous intervals.
- Arithmetic Mean - Calculation of Mean for different types of data, Uses, Properties
- Median - Calculation of Median for Ungrouped data, Uses, Properties
- Mode - Calculation of Mode for Ungrouped data, Uses, Properties
- Introduction to Statistics: Measures of Central Tendency
- Review of Statistics: Measures of Central Tendency