Mathematics / Trigonometry
Trigonometry is the branch of mathematics which deals with the measurement of sides and angles of a triangle and the problems allied with angles.
The ratios of the sides of a triangle with respect to its acute angle are called Trigonometric ratios.
Learn about the different Trigonometric ratios: sin Ɵ, cos Ɵ, tan Ɵ, cosec Ɵ, sec Ɵ and cot Ɵ.
Tags : timed test
- Trigonometric Ratios
- Trigonometric Ratios of standard angles
- Simple 2D problems involving one right angled triangle
- Solving Trigonometric Equations
- Solution of Right Triangles
- Complementary Angles: Sine and Cosine
- Introduction to Trigonometry
- Review of Trigonometry