Mathematics / Quadrilaterals
A quadrilateral is a closed plane figure with four sides(edges) and four vertices(corners).
The sum of the interior angles of a quadrilateral is 360o.
A quadrilateral whose both pairs of opposite sides are parallel is called a parallelogram.
A quadrilateral that only has one pair of opposite sides that are parallel is called a trapezium.
A quadrilateral with all sides equal is called a rhombus.
Quadrilaterals -- SmartTest
Mid-point Theorem on Quadrilaterals -- SmartTest
- Introduction to Quadrilaterals
- Definition: Sides, angles and diagonals
- Properties of quadrilaterals
- Construction of quadrilaterals
- Area of quadrilaterals
- Types of quadrilaterals
- Construction of a Parallelogram
- Construction of Rhombus
- Construction of Trapezium
- Area of a parallelogram, rhombus, trapezium